Saturday, December 19, 2009

Mii so likey


Finally, we bagged ourself the black version of Wii, along with Wii Fit. And it cost a lot less in Abu Dhabi as compared to Doha, not quite sure why. My first verdict of the stuff is, EXCELLENT!

Before you ever start with Wii Fit, It'll do some basic test and measurement, as to see your actual ability and your Wii Age! My first test, I don't quite get what needed to do with my balancing and all, so I failed miserably, and ended up with Wii Age of 38!!! That's like a decade older! Urghhhh!

Then I started to try out some of the balancing games, I do well in some, and bad in others.. (please note, I am NOT really good at computer game.. hiks). Wii Fit has got 4 types of exercise-comes-game; Yoga, Muscle Workout, Aerobics and Balancing Game which is my favourite so far ;)

You could set your goal, and it'll keep track of your weight and BMI, which you'll clearly see on a graph. SO, it kinda good for self-motivation. Better yet, to include your family members for group of encouragement ;)

Then, 2 days after trial, I took the Body test again, and this time with little bit more of understanding, I scored Wii Age of 28!!! yay... just perfect to make my hubby all jealous (as compared to his test result..hiks)

So, anybody looking to get fit and oh so shy to join the gym, go get yourself a Wii Fit! It does work! Even it's simple excercise game can make you sweat a drop or two, honestly ;)

No comments: