Sunday, August 9, 2009

Lurve is in the air

It has been 2 days in a row now that I've been addicted to 'Full House'. A korean drama-comedy series, yes.. a very old one.. i know I'm so out-dated! hiks. I was so into it that I was only half-hearted when doing my selection of kain-nak-buat-baju raye yesterday during my brief outing with Kak Ana @Souq Diera (will tell more about the place if i'm there again) .. haha .. in my head, whilst confused between a yellow or a pink design kain; all i could think of is, what's next on the crazy drama? Erggghh.. hate the disturbance so much, that I struggled to finish it all last night by 2am.
Truth is, ever since i'm on it, my house has been a total mess. I disregards everything, including my lil pumpkin, Myra..Demm I'm a bad mother. So, today that I'm off the series (and promise NOT to start a new one in the near future), I finally adjusting back to my old routine; up- make breakfast & lunch for hubby, kiss him bye2 for work, doing dishes, mopping, showering+cleaning the bathroom, cook for myra, and now.. apparently blogging until the very moment that Myra's awake.

What I like about the story was, the lesson about love. How one could just be so stupidly in love and could ignore everything else but him/her happiness. Love, that made a very proud and reserve man to finally come to his sense and beg; Love, that made a very lazy and messy girl to change and clean without hesitation; Love that made every fights, arguments and even insults necessary and fun. But the best lesson of all is; one should always be thankful that one could find someone to love and be loved. Doesn't matter how handsome or pretty one is, or how loaded or successful one is, one is never complete until one find that special bond that one called love.

P.s of a nota jiwang karats: I love you Mr A.I sooooo very very much.. and thank you for loving me back.. hiks. ;)

4 comments:

aizal_ibrahim said...

I love u too.. lepas ni kite tgk citer lain plak..

Asrap said...

hahahahha...citer tu best ooooooooooooo!!!

:: LadyVerde + Mr.Doc :: said...

auwwww so sweet! ;)

anese said...

hihi...that's why i love korean drama...hey diorang nak buat full house 2....oyehhhhh!!!!!!!!!