Sunday, October 2, 2011

Happy 4th birthday my sweetie

Sedih rase dari malam tadi after coming back from work. Myra was already asleep. It was almost 11pm. I crept through her bedroom, kissing her forehead.. then when I was about to go out, I heard her little voice "Mommy?". I went back in.. kinda happy that she realized my presence. Myra asked me to read a story book. I didn't want to switch on the light for that so I tell her that I'll read a make believe-story about a girl name Myra. She was happy. She throw a light giggle sometime.. so bleh tahan jugakla my bedtime story rupenye.. hehe. Then I told her to get back to sleep, she nodded. Such a good girl.. Sayu rasenye.. tibe-tibe anak dah besar sikit, 4 years old. I then made the video above just so I have a lil memory of her being so excited with our outing at aspire park the other day. She love the grass so much.. running around barefooted, as if it was her first time to ever laid her feet on the grass (memang jarang!)
In the morning, when she woke up, I brought her to see the simple video and said, happy birthday Myra!. She laugh happily.

Dear Myra,
Today you turned 4. But you will always be my lil baby.. no matter how big and how tall you'll get. Know that my prayers are always about you and now your lil brother too. I pray that you grow to be not just a good daughter, but a good human being, a solehah.
My love and life will never be completed without you sayang.

Love you so very the much! muah muah muahhh

No comments: