Sunday, May 18, 2008

BANGGGG!!!

I fear of being hit by someone. Always looking out and pray that i'll arrive and return safely. But still there's no guarantee that the other driver would be on the same wavelenght... let alone the qatars driver... full of lunatics and bad-tempered peeps.
Yesterday, marked my worst nightmare.. On my way to the office, as i stopped for the red light at Markhiya roundabout, someone hit me from the back. (But ok, it was a sudden stop, cos a car in front of me made that sudden brake, so I was forced to make the sudden brake too).
It was a shocking experience. But looking at the bright side.. I was still lucky. Because..
1, I manage to stop before the first car, and got enough space in between, that i did not hit it! fyooh~ .
2, It's a tiny accident, noone got hurts but the car. Life is way more important..
3, the hitter is a qatariah women - so no question ask, she immediately admit her fault, and ask to pull over somewhere nearby.
4,because it's saturday; the traffic was light

Anyway, this is just one of the many experience that one would have, like it or not. So, if it's not today.. it might be t'row.. so.. we just hafta prepare ourselves and pray.

No comments: