Wednesday, March 5, 2008

To go or Not to go

Before I could start my Doha story, there come London...
London - beautiful, historical, hectic but yet oh-so interesting..

We've been offered a fantastic job in London. Both of us! Maybe it's a sign for us to leave Doha and proceed with a whole new adventure in the Mat Salleh world? God knows..

But London?! hurm.. if we do money-wise calculation.. we will loose a lot. But if we consider the experiences that we would get.. London is like a dream come true. We both dreamt to study abroad (and by abroad i mean UK or US..and all the glamour cities..doha is exceptional..hehe), but never get the opportunity to do so. And now.. we can actually reside there! If we are definitely going.. i guess i have to change my blogspot add to be notsoboringyeen!! cos there are plenty of fun to do in London! And I will be really excited to write it on my blog!

No comments: