Saturday, April 11, 2020

Kuarantin fasa 3: 14-28Apr 2020

Ok, it's official, the Restricted Movement Order is extended till 28th April 2020. And yes, we are still in Malaysia, not allowed to fly back to Qatar just yet.
Kinda relief that we are still in Malaysia in a way, although kinda miss my home in Qatar too. I dunno what's happening there now.. My maid is all I have to take care of it, I just wish she's ok.
Why do I say I kinda like the fact that we are in Malaysia? Because the way they handle the Covid 19 cases. And how thorough and clear are they reporting the cases to the public on daily basis.. So we are not left in the dark.. We are very much aware who got it and where.. It's good.. So we can avoid the infection as much as possible too... InsyaaAllah 
Hurm.. Yeah I know the big next clusters are coming.. The so-call kluster dari kayangan.. Amboi demand.. 😅 
Skali aku lesingggg baru tau! 
Ok, to end today's note, I blanje gamba oreo balls I buat smalam 🤣🤣🤣

No comments: