Saturday, April 11, 2020

Basikal, Zwift and K-Drama

Ok, I have lost many days..  I didn't write anything. Kinda forgot the pledge I hold after my ehem-ehem birthday.. Today suddenly remembered my dear bloggy.. :D

Today, after many days of feeling lost, stress, bored in quarantine day (literally lost count).. I finally got the chance to join few of my tri-buddies, oh actually more like tri-sisturz to Zwift. Yeah, I don't really have the complete equipment to set my zwift, so what I can, is to just view them on Zwift, whilst I ride on the cheap trainer we bought from Shoppee last week (yes! this is for real!) whilst also watching my K-Drama for this week: What's Wrong with Secretary Kim.

Here's the cheap bike trainer I bought from Shopee.. it's RM160ish after discount. The quality is as aspected, but it is still fine, at least I can ride something :D


The K-Drama on another hand, hurmmm... like the typical korean love-story, where the hero is tall, supposedly handsome (not really my type), with a petite and cute heroin, 2 of which main tarik tali, kadang suke suke suke.. kadang, benci benci benci, but in the end, memang like each other, and finally kiss- the kiss yang ala ala malu malu kucing tewww.. nyampah. (tapi aku enjoy jugek tengok, gelak2 sambil berbasikal dengan kawan2). And oh yeah, I turn on discord call with them, so, we talked too whilst riding.. haaa.. brapa kerja dalam 1 tu.. only for women right? hahaha.. multi-tasking


So at the end of their 40km (and I'm not really sure how long was mine, but I rode the entire 1 hour 38minutes with them, I'm guessing same-same more o r less haha padahal slow) we had the best time after sooooo long of not talking or riding together. It was kind of a release for me too. Now I felt better. I really have to do it more often. Oh yeah, few hours before the ride, I also did a 3km indoor run, literally running in my baju tido barefooted from room to room whilst (haha u guessed it) holding my phone to watch Netflix on the same k-drama.. yeah.. cam addict.. nak buat camane.. things I do to keep sanity in tact :D

So today case,
Qatar COVID 19 update as of 11 Apr 2020

Malaysia COVID 19 update as of 11 Apr 2020


Till then, chiowww

#KoronaMu Day 30 in Malaysia.

No comments: