Saturday, March 28, 2020

Exercise vs Covid 19

Yup, as expected.. Today we reached 2k over of Covid 19 positive cases in Malaysia.. And I woke up earlier with a slight sore throat 😔.
When I told hubster, he himself got some kind of panic attack, started to feel shortness of breath.. Started to think he got the symptom too. But then he jumpe off straight to do some exercise and house chores.. Lucky for me.. And lucky also si for him, the symptom then disappeared. 

I've been reading a lot on people's blog.. How they're getting along with the RMO, some are doing ok.. But some are struggling.. Especially the one with small accommodation. Going out was their way to get sane.. Yes I was using the outing for my sanity too.. So I totally understand..
RMO has restricted going out running or cycling even if doing it alone too.. So I pity those.. But they should have listened to the government, it's the law.. This is the sacrifice we have to do in this hard time.. 

We just have to bare it. 
Almost there guys.. We can do it! 😅 (I know, that's annoying)
#Flatteningthecurve #StayHome 

No comments: