Thursday, September 10, 2009

Balik Kampung!!!

We are heading off to KL tonite. We are so excited as this is our first hari raya in Malaysia after 3 years of being abroad...yay! (and Myra's first hari raye bersame sanak saudare yang makin bertambah-tambah..hiks)

So i guess after this, IF time permits (in other word; if tuan-punye badan rajin), I'll continue to blog from my real home.. (Yess people, i do realize i didn't update my bersarang-blog for quite sometime! It was all the cakes sensation to blame! hehehe.. anyway, Selamat hari raye, maaf zahir dan batin (batin?!! izzit valid?!) to all! Wish you a joyful colourful meaningful and all the fulful for your hari raya!!! yeah yeah nak balik carik baju rayeeeeeee

Oh yeah, pic atas tu is Myra and her Benjamin Button boipren.. kikikiki.. a pic taken while the gang is doing the annual-wajib pose of Salam Perantauan.. which I totally tak sempat nak update before. Anyway, since i've got few hours of free time before my departure, I tot I'd share some of the behind-the-scene moment, to the final product. Enjoy~~~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yeen.. lame tak balik beraye.. jom jimba2 kat penang..

saiful said...

Wah... Mesti best.

Kali ni raya kat Malaysia :)