Friday, May 8, 2009

Dear daddy; day 26 summary

Howdie daddy! I'm sorry for the false alarm about my chicken pox fever, hehehe.. the doctor said it's just some rashes from my previous fever.. so it should go away soon.. don't worry!

Because of the news, Tok Daddy and Tok Mommy came all the way to semenyih to visit me, mommy forgot to inform them about the real deal.. she said sorry, but anyway.. i'm sure Tok Di & Tok Mi don't mind, because at least, they got to see the cheeky me! ;)

Daddy, today mommy went to her Studio apartment in serdang.. for her next project that she called; 'Pimp My Vista'. She already bought some furniture.. what left is to do some painting, curtain driling, kitchen cabinet, and the toilet leaking problem+ the shower screen... after which her Vista Impiana Studio would be in deed an Impian! ;) Just wait and see the outcome soon ok daddy?..

1 comment:

:: LadyVerde + Mr.Doc :: said...

whooto whooott!
cant wait to see creative yeen home-deco'ing ;)