Saturday, September 6, 2008

How to?

Was playing with the lil one just now. Been trying to teach her few basic stuff like;
::pointing to me when i ask ''where's mommy?'' (and as always die buat dek je)
::pointing to herself when i ask ''where's Myra?'' (same result- buat dunno jer)
::kiss her teddy bear when i ask "kiss bear bear" (she'll sayang the bear by putting the bear's nose tip in her mouth)
::wave bye-bye -(which i know she's tired of already.. dah malas dah nak wave to me.. but if to strangers.. she'll volunteerily wave herself out! terlebih ramah la pulak!)
::dance when I sing (which she naturally picks up- I noticed that she loveeee to dance to the music.. aizal was a bit concious -takut anak die jadi kaki clubbing..hahahaha which is really cute) Myra will clap her hands then try to shake her hips to the right-n-left before falling over due to her cute-imbalance stand.
::kiss Mommy - this is the most dangerous part.. instead of kissing me.. she'll bite my cheek so hard! Everytime! adehla.. so... how do i train her to kiss me, not to abuse me? hehehe...

wish I could share the moment here.. but this kind of things.. is really hard to capture! Just need to treasure it in my heart.. hurmmm..

Pic: Don't be fool by the cute look. She bites!!!

(Disebabkan gambar tadi penuh kontroversi.. I've changed the pic with her showing off her full-front-teeth..grrrr)

6 comments:

Ninie said...

super cute ...gigit dia kang....

Anonymous said...

eei.. dah lah nanti kaki clubbing.. dok sexy2 plak tu.. hehehehe...

joking!

Yeen said...

wahahaha.. very funny rizal! dushhh!!

Anonymous said...

wah ajor cakap omputih.. jgn luper bhs melayu yerk! :)

-Razi-

Yeen said...

mestila.. bahasa ibunda.. ape2 pun die mesti kene tau 4 languages; BM, Eng, Arab n something else.. mebbe jepun ke.. hehehe cite2 tinggi

Anonymous said...

wow gigi myra lagik byk dpd my daughter hannah....hehehe